The Second Annual Laney Jaymes Fitzsimons Memorial Golf Tournament will be held on Saturday, May 18, 2019 at Queenstown Golf Course — River Course with a 10 a.m. shotgun start.
Last year, we raised $17,500 in an incredibly exciting and fun-filled day spent out on the beautiful waterfront links of the Queenstown Harbour. Read a recap and view photos from last year’s event by clicking here.
Also included are:
- Beverage cart with beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- Admission to awards banquet and feast
- Long Drive and Closet-To-Pin competition
- Hole-In-One challenge with a top prize of a trip for two to The Masters or $20,000
- Various other prizes and surprises
The cost to attend the golf tournament and banquet is $250 for a single attendee.
Purchase a foursome before February 28th at the discounted rate of $200 each (Discount will be reflected in the cart upon checkout).
Banquet only tickets are available for $60 which include food, beverages, and wine. The banquet will begin at 3:30pm. Adults only, please.
All proceeds benefit pediatric stroke awareness, research, and provide medical equipment to children disabled by stroke.