The 1st Annual Laney Jaymes Fitzsimons Memorial Golf Tournament will be held on Saturday, May 12, 2018 at Queenstown Golf Course — River Course with a 10 am shotgun start.
Also included are:
- Beverage cart with beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- Admission to awards banquet and feast
- Long Drive and Closet-To-Pin competition
- Hole-In-One challenge with a top prize of a trip for two to The Masters or $20,000
- Various other prizes and surprises
The cost to attend the golf tournament and banquet is $250.
Banquet only tickets are available for $60 which include food, beverages, and wine. The banquet will begin at 3:30pm. Adults only, please.
All proceeds benefit pediatric stroke awareness, research, and provide medical equipment to children disabled by stroke.
(Discount will be reflected in cart when adding 4 tickets.)